Cafe kiss is created using the finest ingredients from around the world. So whatever you're in the mood for, be it a decadent latte before bed or a refreshing ice cold frappuccino on a hot summers day, we've got the perfect flavour syrups to give your coffee based drinks an extra kiss. Click here to contact us.
Available in four delicious flavours:
- Green Mint
- Disclosure and Use of Information
- When you visit our Website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including (for example) your name and your contact details. We will collect and store this data together with other personal data we may collect from you from time to time, including (for example) from e-mails or other correspondence that you send to us. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website.
- The information that we collect and process about you will enable to supply to you the information and/or services that you request. We may also use your information:
- for fraud prevention;
- to contact you for your views on our Website and/or Services;
- to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website and/or our Services; and
- so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- We may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text message and by e-mail. If you would like us not to contact you by any of these means, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com. We may not be able to continue providing our Services to you if you request that we do not contact you.
- We may use information for internal marketing analysis for example to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our Website.
- We may provide you from time to time with information from third parties whom we think may be of interest to you. If you would like us not to contact you with this information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may still receive such information for a short period whilst this change is being processed.
- We may disclose your personal information to our sub-contractors, agents and members of our group of companies in order for them to provide our Services to you. We will ensure that such persons treat your information as confidential and use it only in respect of the provision of services to us and/or on our behalf.
- By using this Website you agree that we may use the information collected automatically such as your IP address and information stored via cookies, to gather statistics about the number of people who visit the Website and to customise the Website? content, layout and our products and Services. We may share this information with third parties to help improve the Website and better serve our users.
- If we enter into a joint venture with, or are sold to, or merged with another business entity or our assets are transferred to another business entity, your personal information may be disclosed and transferred to the new business entity.
- You agree that we may transfer your information outside of the EEA provided that we ensure any service provider based outside of the EEA safeguards your personal information in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
- We will fully co-operate with all law enforcement authorities and court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto the Website and/or in respect of any fraudulent activity.
- Information Collected by Us
- If you enter into marketing activity via the Website, post reviews on the Website, ask or reply to questions that have been posted on the Website, these communications may include some of your personal details which will be collected and stored on our database.
- We receive and store information which is transmitted automatically from your computer when you browse the Internet and use the Website. This information includes information from various sources such as from cookies, your IP address and browser type.
- If you choose to enter into conversations with other Website users and choose to share your personal information with other Website users you do so at your own risk.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Storage of Information and Security
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that communications sent via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY COMMUNICATIONS THAT ARE LOST, INTERCEPTED, ALTERED OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED BY THIRD PARTIES AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF ANY COMMUNICATION SENT BY YOU TO US OR ANY COMMUNICATION SENT BY US TO YOU VIA THE INTERNET.
- We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as applicable legislation permits.
- Correct Information
- If any of the personal information that you have disclosed to us changes for whatever reason or you find that any of the information that we hold about you is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as possible of the relevant changes by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Cookies are small files that are written or downloaded to your computer hard drive when you access a website. In compliance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and other relevant legislation in force from time to time, we may issue cookies to your computer when you log onto the Website. The cookies from our Website allow us to store and quickly retrieve login information on your computer and provide data that we can use to improve the quality of our service. They also allow us to monitor Website traffic and to personalise the content of the Website for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our Website.
- Halewood International Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03920410. Our registered office is situated at The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD.
- All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE USE THIS WEBSITE RESPONSIBLY.
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Websites www.cafekiss.com, cafe-kiss.co.uk and cafekiss.co.uk which are owned by Halewood International Limited.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time and recommend that you review them regularly. Your continued use of this Website after changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as amended. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- Information About Us
- We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03920410. Our registered office is situated at The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD.
- Your Access and Use
- You agree to use this Website in accordance with these Terms.
- The Website and its Content does not constitute an offer by us to sell or supply services of any kind to you or to provide advice or other similar services. Any action that you take in response to viewing the Content is taken at your own risk.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice for any reason whatsoever. We give no guarantee as to the availability or continued availability of the Website.
- We may modify the Website and/or the Content at any time with or without notice to you.
- You agree that YOU WILL NOT:
- attempt to access our systems or reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the Website, its Content and/or any software used in connection with the Website;
- post on or transmit to or from the Website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, criminal, in breach of confidence or privacy or a third party's rights or which may otherwise cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- use the Website for fraudulent or criminal activities;
- transmit any virus, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data onto the Website;
- use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any web pages contained in the Website;
- monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein;
- "frame" or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this Website;
- take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorised access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
- We will fully co-operate with all law enforcement authorities and court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting any defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal material onto the Website and/or using the Website in respect of any fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity.
- If you breach the Terms we reserve the right to withdraw your access to the Website at any time.
- Copyright and Trade Marks
- Unless otherwise stated, Halewood International Limited or a member of the Halewood International group of companies owns the copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all Content and expressly reserve all rights in the same.
- You may print and download extracts from this Website for your own non- commercial use and in respect of your receipt of our Service, provided that you do not modify any of the Content, you do not use any graphics or photographs separately from their accompanying text and you do not remove any copyright or trade mark notification or other proprietary notices from such extracts.
- Unless we state otherwise, all other reproduction or use of extracts of Content is strictly prohibited. In particular, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service or used for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
- Linking to Website
- You may create a link from your own website to the Website provided that you obtain our prior written consent and provided that you only do so on the basis that you link to, and do not replicate, the home page of this Website and you DO NOT:
- create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- in any way imply that we endorse any properties, products or services other than our own;
- misrepresent your relationship with us or present any other false information about us;
- use any of our Content or trade marks without our express written permission;
- link from a website that is not owned by you; or
- display any content on your website that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We expressly reserve the right to revoke without prior notice any right we grant to you to link to our Website should you breach any of these terms and conditions.
- Our Links to Other Websites
- The Website may from time to time contain links to third party websites which we provide solely for your convenience. We have no control over, and make no endorsement of, the content or availability of these third party websites and you use and rely on the same at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property Infringement
- If you are an intellectual property rights owner and consider that any User Content infringes your intellectual property rights, you may notify us of such infringement by sending the following information to us:
- identification of the work which you claim to be infringed;
- identification of the content which you claim to infringe that work in order to allow us to locate the allegedly infringing material;
- your contact details; and
- confirmation that you have not authorised the use of the content in the manner complained of.
- Please send details of such infringement to Halewood International Limited:
By email to: email@example.com
By post to: Halewood International Limited, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD.
- Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
- WHILST WE USE OUR REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO ENSURE THAT OUR CONTENT IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE WE DO NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND RELY ON THE CONTENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that communications sent via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure.
- WE GIVE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR THE USER CONTENT OR ANY OF THE SERVICES FROM TIME TO TIME AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
- WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY OUR WEBSITE USERS IS VALID. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USER CONTENT, FROM TIME TO TIME AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE.
- WE RELY SOLELY UPON THE INTEGRITY OF OUR WEBSITE USERS. WE DO NOT VERIFY, EDIT OR CONTROL ANY INFORMATION UPLOADED ONTO OUR WEBSITE BY YOU.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE:
- ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT;
- ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY COMMUNICATIONS THAT ARE LOST, INTERCEPTED, ALTERED OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED BY THIRD PARTIES;
- ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES OR LIABILITIES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ARISING OUT OF ANY COMMUNICATION SENT BY YOU TO US OR ANY COMMUNICATION SENT BY US TO YOU VIA THE INTERNET.
- Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- This clause does not limit your rights as a consumer under English Law.
- You agree to indemnify us from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us arising out of or in connection with any one of the following:
- your use of the Website;
- a breach by you of any of these Terms; or
- any infringement by you of the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of a third party or a breach by you of a duty of confidentiality to a third party.
- Written Communications
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Notices And Complaints
- All notices and complaints given by you to us (including any complaints that you may have) should be sent to Halewood International Limited:
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to: Halewood International Limited, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD.
- We may give notice to you via postings on our Website or via an email address supplied by you to us.
- Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our Website, 48 hours after an e-mail is sent, or two days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e- mail address of the addressee.
- If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Governing Law
- These terms and conditions and your use of the Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree that any disputes arising in connection with the same will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.